Frequently Asked Questions
Perfectmoney Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are some ways I can use Perfect Money
Perfect Money is a universal system that was created as a perfect tool for online payments. Here is what you can do using Perfect Money:
- make money transfers between users;
- accept payments in on behalf of various business projects on the Internet;
- make regular payments on the Internet;
- store funds in a secure electronic account and receive interest;
- pay for goods and services in various online stores;
- store your assets in cryptocurrency with no risks and no need to set up an additional wallet;
- buy Bitcoin, gold, USD and EUR currencies online;
- borrow and lend funds on your own terms
2. What are Perfect Money supported currencies?
Each user account is a multicurrency one. It is subdivided into 4 different currency accounts:
- USD (PM units, the equivalent of United States dollar)
- EUR (PM units, the equivalent of Euro)
- GOLD (PM units, the equivalent of the precious metal, expressed in troy ounces)
- Bitcoin (property rights for the publication of entries in the global public database of bitcoin.org network on behalf of Perfect Money are reserved by Startup Research & Investments LLC);
3. How do I become a customer of Perfect Money?
To become a customer of Perfect Money, you need to register in the system.
4. What is the difference between Personal and Business accounts?
A personal account is intended for individuals.
A business account is intended for legal entities.
Both types of accounts can be used for business activities with no limitations.
5. What safety measures shall I take when logging into my account?
First of all, make sure that the address bar of your browser displays the proper URL: https://perfectmoney.com. If possible, try to use a virtual keyboard as it will protect you from potential identity theft by spyware. Please remember that to log into your account, you only need to use your username, password, captcha code. In some cases, we may ask you to confirm your identity by entering a code sent to your email. We never ask you for your email address and password. If you see any requests of such kind, it means you are on a phishing site – leave it! We strongly recommend that you enable additional security tools such as SMS Login and the Code Card. These tools will provide high level of protection for your account against unauthorized access. Please make sure that your antivirus is up-to-date and your computer is virus/malware free.
6. What account number should I use to receive money?
To transfer funds, you need to use your account number, NOT the ID number , which is your login. To find out your account number please login to your account. You will see your account numbers within “My Accounts” section. You should choose the appropriate account based on the currency used: "U" - for US dollars, "E" - for Euros, "G" - for gold, and "B" - for Bitcoin.
7. Can I get my payment back?
No, you cannot. All payments made within the system are final and irreversible.
8. What is a Quick payment?
A Quick Payment is an option that allows you to save time on internal transfers in the Perfect Money system. It is a button integrated into the website interface, and it is available on any page of the website. It helps to make internal transfers in a few mouse clicks.
9. Why do I need to exchange one currency into another?
Given that currency markets are highly volatile and currency rates change rapidly during the day, currency exchange may become very profitable. By exchanging one currency into another, you can make money or protect your savings.
10. What is an e-Voucher and where can I buy it?
An e-Voucher is a special code that can be used to make a deposit your Perfect Money account. You can give or sell it to other Perfect Money users who can activate it to at their Perfect Money accounts. E-Vouchers can be created instantly in the “Withdrawal” or “Statement” sections.
11. Why do I need an exchange service?
Exchange Service providers work directly with a great number of payment options which helps users to get main benefits from working with Perfect Money system. For example, Exchange Service providers can help Perfect Money users to load their accounts via various payment systems, credit/debit cards, money transfers, bank wires, cash and other tools.
In a similar way, you can withdraw funds into other payment systems, credit/debit cards, bank accounts, bank wires, etc. or turn them into cash.
More information on payment tools offered by exchange services can be found on the “Certified Exchange Service Partners” page under their individual profiles.
12. What is the fee for deposits via Bitcoin?
There is no fee for deposits via Bitcoin.
13. How do I withdraw money to my bank account?
This option is available to the verified users only.
If you want to make a withdrawal by bank wire, please visit "Withdrawal" section, select ‘Withdrawal Through Bank Wire’ option, and complete all the required fields. Your bank details can be obtained from your bank. Use the “Preview” button to check if all the information is correct. Here you can also choose your primary Certified Exchange Service provider and the secondary Certified Exchange Service provider that will process your application. Certified Exchange Service provider is an exchanger that will process your bank wire. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the Certified Exchange Service provider that you have chosen/intend to choose to process your bank transfer.
You should review your entries once more and click "Confirm withdrawal”. The system will save your application.
14. How can I create a new e-Voucher?
You can easily and instantly create a new e-Voucher in the "Withdrawal" section of our website. To do that, you need to enter the amount you want to withdraw and choose the account for payment.
15. Is there any fee to issue an e-Voucher?
The system charges a standard fee: 0.5% of the e-Voucher amount for verified accounts and 1.9% for unverified accounts. The fee is charged from the account balance.